Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2 charactermancer

Hello, I was interested  in finding out the status of the PF2 charactermancer. I have been wanting to invest in some of the modules for pf2  but it's been saying it's in active development for years now. Is it something that roll 20 abandoned or are they still "actively " developing it after all this time?
Hah. I've been waiting until the charactermancer is functioning to try PF2. Need to be able to auto-filter and present feat choices to make character creation efficient.
Question was dodged during the AMA earlier today. Really wants it.... but no information to provide, I mean really? 3 years? Perhaps it is time to refund my entire PF2 collection here and move on.
Jariath said: Question was dodged during the AMA earlier today. Really wants it.... but no information to provide, I mean really? 3 years? Perhaps it is time to refund my entire PF2 collection here and move on. Definitely not the response I was hoping for and it leaves me wondering what the real issue is. Other tabletops have had no problem providing support for PF2. I'm not sure if you would be able to get refunded but good luck to you.