Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

i want to COMMISION a custom dice roller

i am looking for someone who can build a custom dice roller for me. i want to use it on roll20. It will be using three different kinds of dice rolled as an opposed roll. And i will need a custom character sheet that adjusts the number of dice to be rolled. I will be consulting with a friend who is smarter than me to make sure i get my moneys worth. IF interested let me know. 

Edited 1673546656
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It sounds like you are saying you want a custom dice roller, and a custom character sheet. If you just wanted a dice roller, I'd suggest just stating what you want it to do and likely, someone will do it for you. Scripting is quick and easy (especially once Aaron notices). Creating a character sheet is a much, much bigger task and easily costs hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars to commission a sheet designer, depending on your requirements about which you will have to be very specific. I'd post you needs for either or both here, so people have an idea whether they can help.
thank you for your response, the dice roller i need is something you gotta see to believe and i am prepared to pay for the character sheet set up ( which is also quite complicated). i have google doc showing what each should look like and do.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
On the topic of character sheets, I refer you to this thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11271089/100-dollars-usd-to-digitize-my-homebrew-character-sheet/?pageforid=11272999#post-11272999" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11271089/100-dollars-usd-to-digitize-my-homebrew-character-sheet/?pageforid=11272999#post-11272999</a> For your script, I'd post all the information in this thread-&nbsp; there are people who will write scripts for youu for free. Character Sheets take a lot more time!
thx for the help , i will look into it this weekend!