Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Images on Bio Section of Character Sheets Only Loading Halfway

Tokens and maps are fine, but the pictures on the bio sheets only load halfway. On Chrome, my players all have the same issue on their end. Any ideas?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you supply a screenshot?

Edited 1671330692
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you private message me an invite? I'd like to see if it affects my system.
I actually managed to fix it by erasing the huge things of text I had in the Bio and Info sections. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Thanks for letting me know what the problem was. 
Gauss said: Thanks for letting me know what the problem was.  Isn't this an already known Bug? I remember seing similar threads way back and the solution always was "remove the text from Bio&Info"... and ALWAYS thought of that as a Workaround, a temporary fix... Would be nice to know why this happens and what causes it. But this is a thing only Roll20 (and or their devs) can say!