Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu group, looking for an additional player

Want to join an established group to play Call of Cthulhu? We've been playing together for 2 years and play on a Saturday/Sunday evening (UK time - GMT 7pm-12pmish) depending on availability. We play most weekends but you don't have to attend every session, all we ask is that you make some effort to join in.  I've been running Call of Cthulhu (and other RPGs for 30 years), so have some experience. We have a diverse age range 21-49, have male and female players and we're from both Europe and the US.  No experience is necessary and you don't need to own the rulebooks, in fact a lack of experience of Call of Cthulhu is preferable. There's no fee to play. We use mics and webcams whilst playing. It's a laid back friendly group and we've all become fast friends since meeting on Roll20. If you think you might be interested or if you just want to chat about the game please send me a DM.
I think 7 pm GMT is like 2 am U.S. Eastern time, is that correct?
7pm is 2pm EST. I have players from Ohio, Texas and Hawaii
I'd definitely be up for playing with you guys :D I was thinking of making an Artificer or a Fighter. I've been watching DnD for over 5 years but I've only been in one game that was 7 sessions long, but since I know all the rules, I don't really feel like a newb when playing. One thing I do hate playing is wizard and full spell-casters... not my thing. Discord: Cloud#6689
Hey Stephen I'm interested in playing. I have experience to play. So let me know.
Hi Stephen if you're still looking for an extra person for the game, I'd be interested.

Edited 1675453441
I'm interested - Been wanting to try Call of Cthulu