Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP][P2P][18+][5E D&D][LGBTQ] Dragon Of Icespire Peaks

Game: &nbsp;D&amp;D 5e Group type: &nbsp;Online Experience: &nbsp;Experienced Professional DM/ Beginner-Intermediate Player level Time zone: 8pm to 11pm EST Schedule: &nbsp;Weekly,&nbsp;Wednesday Roles sought: &nbsp;1 Players out of 7 Game style: &nbsp;In my games, players can expect an immersive narrative and combat experience, NPCs and locations that are brought to life, and a game experience tailored to the players and their character backstories.&nbsp; The Adventure Icespire Peak was a mountain located in the Sword Mountains on the Sword Coast region of the North. It was home to a fortress of frost giants, and the ancestral home of a clan of dwarves that had ties to an ancient artifact that granted power over frost and cold. "I've heard the Ice hammer dwarves have dredged up some ancient evil on Icespire Peak. I don't know details, but it must be pretty serious because they've even been calling for outside assistance to help them deal with it." Our Heroes are currently traveling across the bandit's road towards a tower of great mystery. They call it the tower of lightning as they seek out treasure and danger it would seem. Fighting off harpies and sharks.&nbsp; About The dungeon master &nbsp; I have been a dungeon master for about 5 years now, and a professional for about 2 years. As I have been honing my skills for the last few years reading and writing and expanding on the current content 5e has to offer. I am a follower of many great dungeon masters of their day a huge fan of Chris Perkins a fellow Canadian and admirer of his late work, expanding my interests across R.A Salvatore’s writing to expand onto my future games for beginners and veterans alike. &nbsp; Why pay &nbsp; Low turnover - As a sample, in the past 6 months, none of my scheduled games have been canceled or postponed. Payment ensures commitment and respect for your time &nbsp; Custom stories - I take a lot of time to tailor the story around your characters and give you a good mix of combat, exploration, and social elements every session. &nbsp; Living worlds - My games never feel like just a module that is being run off the shelf. They are alive with beautiful soundscapes and encounter maps, memorable NPC's whom I voice-act for and your actions have visible consequences that impact the setting &nbsp; Homebrew rules and APIs - The play experience is streamlined, interesting and of a much higher quality than what you would normally receive on Roll20.&nbsp; &nbsp; Request an invite to play If you'd like to request an invite to play, then simply send me a private message with the following information: Your name: Campaign name/day/time: Your Discord ID and number: Briefly describe what you're looking for in a gaming experience: Your online D&amp;D experience: none/beginner/intermediate/expert Do you understand that the game costs $15 per session or per month via PayPal Provide a few details about your character such as name, class, race, and backstory. (It's OK if you haven't decided yet.) &nbsp;Link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/346830/dragon-of-icespire-peaks" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/346830/dragon-of-icespire-peaks</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15.00, per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. &nbsp;
Currently have one slot available&nbsp;
Still have one slot available group is 3 months and level 4&nbsp;
Still have room