Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players for long 5e Campaign

Hello, My name is Hufflepuffed I am a DM looking for a few more players for a campaign on Saturday's around 1 or 2pm.&nbsp; We will be using 5E ruleset with a Homebrewed setting, as well as a Homebrewed class (optional and no pressure to play or try it).&nbsp; I am looking for Adult players both new and experienced who are LGBTQ+ friendly.&nbsp; Day: Saturday (biweekly) Time: 1pm or 2pm Central Time Zone (3-4 hour sessions)&nbsp; Meeting/Communication: Discord server and Roll20. Campaign Information:&nbsp; Homebrew setting, Consisting of a group of adventurers trying to help out an Ancient Organization stop some world ending threats.&nbsp; &nbsp;Players will start in the material plain and go to other plains such as the Feywild, Shadowfell, Mount Celesta, and Avernus (among a few other places). The Campaign will start at level 1using the Milestone system, all races and classes can be used from any of the published Materials, any homebrewed classes or races must be approved first. Homebrew Allowed Class: The Witch A Full Caster class, using familiar's and Hexes to aid allies or harm enemies. If the link doesn't work please let me know <a href="https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-NBsg__gjy9-SoNDvUrf/-NGgq5OZDnJgDjJeecx6" rel="nofollow">https://www.gmbinder.com/share/-NBsg__gjy9-SoNDvUrf/-NGgq5OZDnJgDjJeecx6</a> For those interested, please DM me with the following information:&nbsp; Name: (what you want to be referred to outside of roleplay) Age:&nbsp; Gender: Character Idea: (this is just to get an idea and will not determine player chosen for campaign)&nbsp; Hope to hear from you soon! Hufflepuffed
DM me to chat about this, I am available today and tomorrow for a 0 session to create a character if you want
Hi! Roll20 is not letting me send a DM but I would love to chat about this.&nbsp; Name: Veronica&nbsp; Age: 29 Gender: F, she/her Character Idea: I don't have a solid concept but would love to play either a cleric, druid, or sorcerer. I'm flexible about the race as well and would try to make the character based on the world to better fit in.&nbsp; My Discord is berry2305#9018
Name: Matthew Age: 32 Gender: M Character Idea: I like the idea of a fighter or artificer, but I am flexible
Hey! My name is Rosie and I would def be interested in your campaign. I love that you made a home brew witch, which I naturally gravitate to playing :) I’m an adult, can commit to Saturday sessions and have been playing for 4 years but watched my husband play the last 10+ years. My discord is RoseO#3985 if you’d like to chat and see if I would be a good fit!
Discord: WhitlockJason#4703 Been playing for past 4-5 years. Been a dm for last year and half roughly. Looking to find a long-term campaign. I played a little of everything, and love helping new players learn.
sent a pm!&nbsp;
hi so im building a new west march server with new ideas and total homebrewed systems and still in building phase im in need of staff and DMs if yall are ok with the helping in the building process then as you might know you can be a DM and players as well once we open up just need expericed DMs in the cruital point if ur intrested plz message me 1

Edited 1674616455
PM sent thanks!