Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change mouse marker, when hovering over a scaling-handle

Score + 15
As seen on the screenshot, the mouse marker remains unchanged, when hovering over the scale-picture-handle. With bigger pictures this becomes troublesome, as I have trouble seeing whether I've placed the mouse correctly before pulling. I agree that this seems like a small deal, but in the long run, a more visually responsive marker (like in Word) would really ease things I think.
Domigorgon
Plus
Marketplace Creator
I think this worked normally before, but with one of the updates from last month it just stopped. Same goes when hovering over images or tokens; sometimes the pointer changes, other times it doesn't.
Do you know if there is a timeframe on a fix?
Personally I would like something contrasting as the indicator that its on a anchor or manipulation point.
I agree.
Gold
Forum Champion
i really think this is a Bug and it is perplexing and came around in recent month(s) after the new style of rounded HP bars  fix pls