Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Monsters & Treasures TLG- Tokens will not drop

Bought this roll20 monster book and can't get the tokens to drop. Iknow im just doing something wrong right? This can't be a monster book on roll20 with no tokens right? Ugg been gone a bit so maybe I've forgotten something but I went and did it with my 5E stuff and no issues.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This appears to provide monsters as handouts, which is not expected behavior. I would suggest filing a  Help Center Request , as well as contacting Troll Lord Games. If this is not what you need and they are not planning a change (this is not a "by Roll20" conversion), you can seek a refund.
Gauss
Forum Champion
It looks like the creator didn't do it properly. They are all handouts rather than characters. I would fire off a message to TLG about this and see if they will correct it. 
Still waiting on a fix. Ugg this is going to be such a pain to fix myself if I end up having to.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
What did they say when you contacted them?
They are working on it but it's just one guy.
The art is all done though. He would just have to take that existing artwork and snip it and add it to each monsters sheet in the token area.