Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP/LFGM Are you a forever DM looking to be a player? Have a system you kickstarted but no one will try it? Let us help!

So here is the deal. We have a group every Thursday that meets from 11 am to 2pm CST. Tired of always playing 5e we decided to try something knew. We rotate GMs, who get roughly 4 to 6 sessions to try out whatever system they want, then we rotate to someone else in the group, they do the same thing, etc.... Lately we have ran into the problem of people joining, and then when their turn to gm comes around something comes up. So if this interests you feel free to respond or send me a message using the template below  Name: Pronouns: Experience with tabletop: Systems you would like to try: Systems you would like to run:
Hi there this sounds interesting I’m not a forever Dm but I’d like to gain more experience running games. Hopefully, that means I can run a game with you guys. Name: Vic  Pronouns: He/ Him Experience with tabletop: over 8 years  Systems you would like to try: the top ones are Traveller 2e, The One Ring 2e, Pendragon, Werewolf the Apocalypse 20thE, and City of Mists Systems you would like to run: Delta Green and Vampire v20 hope to hear from you.  Best of luck  vic
Name: Branden Pronouns: He/Him Experience with tabletop: Around 10 years of experience; began with Pathfinder, played D20 Modern, D&D 3.5, D&D 5e, Mutants and Masterminds (once), and spent quite a bit of time in World of Darkness (Mage the Ascension and VTM). Systems you would like to try and  run: My own system.
Name: AJ Pronouns: he/him Experience with tabletop: Been playing and running games since 2005, I have ran/played a lot of the d20 System games (D&D 3.5, d20 Modern, etc) and I ran/played a lot of Vampire: the Masquerade. I have also dabbled in many other games throughout the years such as Dungeon Crawl Classics, Numenera, Savage Worlds, Star Trek Adventures, Call of Cthulhu, Hunter: the Reckoning, Fate Core, Scion 1st Edition, and a few others. Systems you would like to try: Mage: the Ascension, 13th Age, Legend of the Five Rings (4th Edition), Feng Shui 2, The One Ring 2e, Spirit of 77, WitchCraft, Zwihander, pretty much down for any game. Systems you would like to run: Conan 2d20, Doctor Who RPG, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Wars: Saga Edition, Fallout 2d20, WWE Know Your Role, GURPS 4e: Mars Attacks, Mutant Crawl Classics, Star Crawl
You know, this sounds pretty dope. I am indeed a foreverDM, and while I have been burned out a bit lately, just DM'ing one session every 4-6 weeks in a rotation is super doable. I do have two separate fukkin' systems created (not in a completely finished project), but just talking with others about it could probably help me a long way, too.  Name: Dart. (I honestly wouldn't react if someone adressed me by my birth name anyway) Pronouns: He/him/asshole Experience with tabletop: Too much Systems you would like to try: Cyberpunk & Call of Ct'hul'hu would be nice to try. Just what comes to mind, I am honestly open to anything, preferrably not mainstream D&D though. Systems you would like to run: Hmm, Vampire the Masquerade v20 or Warhammer 40k, both of which I have some ideas for games and plots but never ran. Some little more out there things too, like Big Eyes Small Mouth, S.M.ARTS RPG or just OVA, for various homemade or canon settings, maybe One-Punch Man?