Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [PAID] [$15 per session] [Fridays 6PM PST] [Weekly] Dragon of Icespire Peak

Edited 1674335769
What: Dragon of Icespire Peak. A Modified for Homebrew Setting 5e Campaign Module When: Closed Where: Roll20 for maps, D&D Beyond for character sheets/rolls, and Discord for voice (Audio Only) With: 4 - 5 players (18+) Cost: $15 per session via startplaying.games Intended Length: Levels 1 - 5 (Further Adventure to be discussed at campaign end) Links:  Closed Bonus Round: Free Session 0  This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per session via startplaying.games. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. "A dragon has descended upon the Wolfjaw Mountains claiming the snow-capped range as its domain. Residing on Icespire Peak, this dragon's domain grows with each passing day as it patrols further into the valleys of the North Heartlands, hunting for food and easy treasure. Sightings of this dragon are becoming more common, as are its attacks. This dragon's sudden arrival has forced other monsters and dangers out of the Wolfjaw Mountains and Oakrun forest. A fanatical tribe of orcs has been displaced by the Dragon and now roams the countryside, looking to replace their treasures stolen by any means necessary. Undead crawl out of long-forgotten tombs while predatory beasts flee the mountains and devour livestock and unlucky travelers on the roads of the North Heartlands. You are a member of an adventuring party that has heeded the call for assistance from Wagon's Rest, a small mining town at the base of the Wolfjaw Mountain range. It's up to you to help restore peace to Wagon's Rest and the surrounding area and stop this dragon's reign of terror." Now that we have that spiel out of the way, hello weary traveler. I’m Scott. (he/him) This is a modified version of the introductory adventure campaign "Dragon of Icespire Peak" taking place in the Homebrew Setting of Erund. It is still a very first-time player-friendly campaign with opportunities for veteran players as well. Should our group wish to continue adventuring together, we can discuss that at the end of Dragon of Icespire Peak. Join us as we travel through the North Heartlands and make a name for ourselves. The world has its own pantheon, kingdoms, and terminology that is constantly being updated as I continue campaigns and stories. Does the idea of a Dwarven God of Tobacco taking the world’s longest “dad nap” catch your fancy? How about living on continents made from the remains of the leviathans who tamed the wild magic of the world? How about having a ten-day week or a spider deity of magic who is, to quote some players, “a nightmare to look at”? How about an absolutely caked-up Goddess of Secrets that hands out blessings and curses to you in the same breath for just looking at her? Well then, come to The Seas of Erund! We have those things and more! Our game listing page here on Roll20 lists out our Rules & Guidelines, explains our Character Building & House Rules, and has a Player Application Survey Link, as well as a short introduction to me, your Dungeon Master. My tables are safe and inclusive spaces. I’ve been running online games for six years now and playing TTRPGS for an “oh god you’re old” amount of time. If you’re interested in my credentials, DMing style, and what my current players say about me, check out my DM profile on startplaying.games here:  DM Profile Sessions are weekly and $15 per. All payments will be handled through startplaying.games.

Edited 1673314730
We still have four seats open for our Session Zero on Friday, January 20th.

Edited 1673314735

Edited 1673314741

Edited 1673314747

Edited 1673314753

Edited 1673314760

Edited 1673372997
We still have seats open for our Session Zero on Friday, January 20th.
We still have seats open for our Session Zero on Friday, January 20th.
We still have 3 open seats for our Session Zero on Friday, January 20th.
We still have 3 open seats for our Session Zero on Friday, January 20th.
We still have 3 open seats for our Session Zero this Friday, January 20th.