Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [DND5E] Looking for a new or inexperienced player for Sunday game

To be clear - I'm looking ideally for a player NEW to 5E or NEW to Roll20. I've had a campaign going for some time to get players into 5E and get comfortable with it. We just added two new players for this week but I think I could take on one more. Our current schedule is every other Sunday at 4 pm eastern/US time, though we might alter that and play later at times. Let me know if interested, we've got a great group of players who would gladly welcome one more. I can walk a new player through character creation, etc.
Hi, I am not a new player to 5th Edition, however, have not played a game in about a year in a half. Most of my play experience was also in a west matches so I have never leveled over level 4. I am brand new to roll20, however, and have only played 2 games online so would be new in that regard. I was interested to see if I fit your description of a new player?  Thanks, Nick F.
Strangly, I have a little more experience as a GM than a player. Not sure if that changes things at all. 
Nick, hit me up on Discord - Peregrine #8213 and we can chat.
Hi I am super new to dnd (I have played about two sessions of a campaign before it ended due to irl problems) I have been looking for a new campaign to join but have had no luck. I am a minor (17) So if that's a problem no worries about turning me down! Thanks in advanced.
Played maybe 6 sessions of a homebrew years ago, haven't touched roll20 or dnd in general since so my experience goes about as far as being able to know what a character sheet still is, so this sounds ideal for me to try getting into it again. If you think I'm a good match let me know thank you
Hello there! I am new to Roll20 but not new to 5e. I would be intersted in being a part of your game if you have a place available still.
Candy and Trevor, feel free to hit me up via PM or Discord (Peregrine #8213) and we can talk.
Well we added one more player to the game but still looking for one more - ideally someone who is newer to 5E and/or to Roll20. Let me know or hit me on Discord - Peregrine#8213.