Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Limit doors to players next to door

Score + 35
I love the next doors. But as it currently stands sometimes players are chaotic and start clicking on doors as soon as they can see them even if they are no where near enough to open them.  The only work around I’ve found is locking all doors. But that doesn’t help when you then try and remember if the door is locked! If it could be a setting so players can only open a door that a token they control is next to that would be really great.  Further useful things would be being able to know which player opened it, especially if future door developments allow token notes and the likes which could allow for trapped doors better. 
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
Definitely helpful. +1 on this.
I would like to see this implemented as well. +1
+1
+1