Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E][PAID][Multiple Days Offered] From the Echoes – Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday 8:00 PM EST

From the Echoes  is a collection of adventuring tales within the world of Mo'ru'een, a universe born from the fire and ashes of another universe long forgotten. A place that remains a former shell of what once was within another place, now animating as if corpse-like fungi to bring new life. But deep within all that now lives within this new realm is an echo of what once was. The world of Mo'ru'een contains vast seas and 5 continents for creatures of all walks of life to call home. From Mighty dragons to the smallest kobold, all sentient life bears a mark of an Echo from something or someone that once was. Those that bear a visible mark are known as Echo bearers, ones that can tap into the forgotten realm to access powers and abilities like no other. Some Echo bearers are revered, praised, or worshipped while others are feared, despised, and threatened for their birth. The world itself can be a vicious monster but it harbors the true light of hope and faith that once touched the forgotten realm.  The setting is based on a medieval-themed era with magical influence altering advancements of technology, the conflicts of such times as well as hardships will be noted as scarcity and fear can make monsters of even the kindest villagers.  The party will be starting a low level such as level 1 starting adventure to level 3 known as The Witch of Rottingbury or finish resolving their adventures within the hamlet of Rottingbury and head to collect their reward from Lord Malwin Trebleholt of Trebleholt in level 3-5 adventure known as What Lurks Within.  The Campaign would continue from there as the party wishes to continue through each adventure up to level 20 with additional levels from boons and such. Afterward, it can continue into a historic play in which 1st campaign characters are mentors to the new party who set out into the world. As noted these campaigns can go on for a longer time, so please keep that in mind as a potential expectation. Starting Abilities and Features             I will gather the party for session 0, in which we can highlight several homebrew rules that I have used in previous and active campaigns to spice up the campaign. Game Length:  3 hours per session, will go overtime to wrap up sessions. Requirements:  Discord and Mic Character Info:  You may use any 5e published books that are non-setting based, we will use a custom roll for stats which you and I will go over before the session with a 1-on-1 30-60min prep when time is available, please have a minimum of 5 general sentences describing the character as we will go in-depth during said mini prep session to make your character come to life. DM Info:  "Hi everyone, I'm Cryptic and I have played D&D 5th edition for several years now creating memories and having laughs. Whether it's slaying a dragon or running away from one, I like to create some odd fun instances within both scenarios to make the fun and engaging. My main goal as a DM, is to create an immersive world that pulls you in and takes you along for the journey no matter which path you and your compatriots' chose to take. Looking forward to rolling some dice with you!" Additional Note : If you have some players and have a different time that would work for you, please still reach out and we can try to get something situated! I hope to hear from you soon! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15.00 per session via Paypal, or discussed payment option for each weekly game. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Still on the lookout for players to start on any of the listed days/times, hope to hear from you soon!
Still looking for players/groups for Fri/Sat/Sun, looking forward to hearing from you!