Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5E][$20][EST] Professional DM Recruiting for Several Games.

All games will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 USD per week per player via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Hello Ladies and Gentlemen and any other nonbinary members! My name is Peyton and I am a full-time professional dungeon master. My focus is player-built worlds. This means session 0s are long sessions where a player can control the aspects of the world around their characters' origins. All way down to your families now - back up to the name, government, and style of the nation that they are from. It is a team collaboration from the ground up. For players joining in games that are already in progress, you will have the same options the original players did as long as you don't overwrite what has already been written into the canon. I currently  DM 5 games with 15+ players combined  with some even opting to play in several games. We have a tight nit community of players, many of which date back years. Disclaimer All of our games are streamed to the youtube channel @CraftedWorlds. If you would like to view your games before joining or just be aware of this feature we offer. All games will be streamed. Vocal only, no video needed. About My Games Tuesday ( New Game ) 9 PM EST 2 Player slot avalible Wednesday ( Tale of Two Tomes ) 1 PM EST 1 Player slot avalible This game is an on going group for almost 2 years. Selections will be graded very heavily. Thursday ( Arch ) 8 PM EST 1 Player slot avalible New game. Only one session in. Will have a heavy influence of dark fantasy. Friday ( Soldiers of Sand ) 9 PM EST 1 Player slot avalible Game is in it's early stages. Contact Information First, please note that direct message via roll20 is the slowest form of contact for me. You can still do it if you like but it may result in over 24 hours before the response. Discord: PJM#7134 Group Rules Be kind to one another. We will play as long as 75% or more of the group is present You don't play - you don't pay. Respect each other's time - and don't be late. Three strikes of any rules and you will be removed and blacklisted from all future games. Services I Offer I do this full time so I am always home to answer questions. I will be in the discord server starting 1 hour before the game start time. I am a trained graphic design artist so I will be designing both world and battle maps - as well as letters, emblems, and other handouts custom for each game. I will run optional 1-on-1 sessions leading into the campaign for a standard fee. These can also be done for everyone during time skips during the campaign. Sessions will be 4-5 hours 1-on-1 Sessions will be 2-3 hours  (paid at $15 USD dollars a session.) Server Boosted Discord Server for better audio/video quality. Games are streamed and uploaded for future rewatching. Allowed Content I allow anything published by wizards of the coast in any form, this includes unearthed arcana. I allow anything written by Matt Mercer or MCDM team without questions. Homebrew content can be allowed with approval. How I Run the Game I tend to think very logically about everything.  The difference between  Perception  and  Investigation  checks is the difference between how specific you are about looking for something. If you are looking for a person in a crowd for example - it's an  investigation . If you are just looking for anything in the crowd - it's  perception . I will use  Insight  checks to help your PC piece things together if needed. We use Discord for Voice (and video which is optional) while using roll20 for the game. By default, I don't track spell components unless they have gold value. By default, I don't track ammunition, food, or weight (within reason) I use Matt Mercer's resurrection rules. By default, I do not include homebrew rules other than what is listed above - but some games do have some. We are in the process of integrating and trying out the new ONED&D Rules How Players Impact My Games. Once a starting group is found we push forward into session 0. This is not your normal session 0. It will be the length of a normal game not just be about making characters. We will first state by asking questions about the settings so the players control the overall theme of the setting. Then we start looking at characters and after that, we talk about any rule changes we want to make for our game. The players also get to make choices about the area they come from so they are more intertwined and natural. Then I finish the setting based on this feedback. Below is a list of questions players should be prepared to answer for this session 0. What time period are we playing in? What level of magic is available in the setting? What level of science is available in the setting? What is the economy like? What is the government like? Do the other planes exist? Many other questions will be asked that may only become relevant depending on what the answers before that are. This is what makes my games special and I hope you would consider joining us. Application Response: Name Age Timezone Experience with D&D Experience with Roll20 Favorite Food Add me on discord: PJM#7134
Bump