Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

(LFDM)(LFP) Pokemon mystery Dungeon

I am well have been looking into getting a game together for the longest time to do a Pokemon mystery dungeon themes campaign. long meant to be fun and all that. But I have had absolutly no luck so I thought I should try again on here giving it a shot. Ask questions or whatnot. either here or in my dms. up to you,
I'm interested! I've played some form of PMD before with a friend Dming it but I've no idea how faithful that was to the source. What rules source would be used? I'd essentially still be a newbie player but with a light understanding, and my partner might show interest too.
well i am looking fo a dm to decide that. I was thinking we use Pokeroll. I am rather new to it myself as well but played a one shot that died out. I am just interested in gathering a grouod of people to make an actual campaign out of it
Oh ok, well there is definitely interest, just hard to find.  I hope someone willing to DM makes themselves known here too.
Same, I will let you know if i find someone.
Hey! I'm interested! Familiar with the Pokémon world (big fan of Pokémon) and sorta familiar with Mystery Dungeon. Though, I am new to D&D (I only played one quick text based one shot, literally yesterday that was more of an rp than anything) so I'll probably be asking a lot of questions haha.
That is just fine. I will be waiting on a Dm tho but I will contact you when I find one.
Alright, thanks!