In this famous and dark campaign you'll be taking control of your own grizzled adventurer in the grim and perilous world of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay! The Enemy in Shadows is the first of a epic five part campaign that was first released in 1986, it has since been remastered with more NPC's, chaos and plot than ever before! if your a Warhammer novice or expert you will love this campaign. ⚔️ Threats and intrigue lay around every corner as you travel through the corners of the Empire. Visiting the great city of Altdorf and the rich town Bögenhafen as you uncover the mystery of a dead doppelganger and gain an unusual Inheritance with strings attached! ☠️ Encounter the terrible being of the Warhammer world! These include murderous chaos cults, horrendous mutants, terrifying beastmen and other horrendous threats to mankind. How you deal with these threats is up to you. Either with sword, pen or gold you will write your own story! 🎬 This campaign is the start on a journey of all five parts of the Enemy Within campaign, that puts you at the forefront of a dangerous time of the empire falling apart. You'll get to play a part in determining the fate of the world, for better or worse. ✖️ I have run this campaign three times before to its completion over the years. I know the plot very well and guarantee you a unique experience where your character is the centre of the action. I will even work with you to create your own story and weave it into the campaign. Also on top of the weekly game my discord server is very active even when we are not playing and more often than not during the week I host a free game for my players so they can do side events. I update the discord weekly with lore as we pass certain landmarks, NPC information and also text roleplay. So your not just paying for 1 a game a week you are paying more for a subscription service that's available 24/7 so you can roleplay whenever you want. If you were to join I also do a free game for character creation as we delve into the lore together and even make a little game to give your character some purpose in the old world. So please if you have any queries please give me a message or follow the link below! Also note that the time and date is flexible. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11144352/warhammer-fantasy-roleplay-4th-edition-enemy-within-campaign" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/11144352/warhammer-fantasy-roleplay-4th-edition-enemy-within-campaign</a> This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$22 per session, payable through a 3rd party app. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.