This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15USD per session via PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. I'm looking for  up to 2  more players to join a group of 4 players (for a total of 6) for a somewhat long term weekly  pay-to-play  campaign using the pre-written Adventure Path module:  Shadows at Sundown , every  Saturday 1:00AM GMT  (Subject to Daylight Saving Time). It is a continuation campaign for the current players who have completed the Adventure modules:  The Fall of Plaguestone , a Homebrew Campaign,  and some  Pathfinder Society Scenarios . Your first session will be free, where after that it will be $15USD per session. In terms of party composition, we have: two Investigators, a Cleric, and a Fighter. Though this game is targeted to  American  audiences, those outside of the region are of course welcome. It is just that it may be difficult for you due to the differences with the time zone. In addition to the usual  RPG social contract , you'll have the following amenities for your enjoyment: Full access to the compendium for contents I own on Roll20 Immersive experiences provided by features such as  Dynamic Lighting  and Music Support for character creation and levelling in lieu of a Charactermancer Access to  API In-game guides in the form of Handouts Out of game assistance and support Tailored playthrough and experiences* *on request and something that does not take away the enjoyment of fellow players Beginners  and  newcomers  to both Pathfinder and Roll20 are welcome. Help will be given to those who request it out of session at no extra cost.  Also, if everyone agrees and wishes for it to be, it can be a  sanctioned  Pathfinder Society  (Paizo's Organised Play, similar to Wizards of the Coast's D&D Adventurers League) game. You can apply on this thread or on the  game page  itself. Feel free to ask any questions (just keep it on topic). Note: I assume anyone who applies will be over 18, otherwise I will need an explicit permission from their parent(s) and be no younger than 13.