Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Looking for a player to join our 5 man party we are in chapter 3. About the Setting Something evil is trapping the souls of the dead and draining life from all who have been raised from death by magic. This worldwide "death curse" not only prevents the raising of the dead but also causes creatures that were previously raised from the dead to wither and die. The source of this death curse lies in a trap-riddled tomb hidden beneath a lost city in the depths of a vast jungle. Tomb of Annihilation is a Dungeons &amp; Dragons adventure that takes place on the peninsula of Chult in the Forgotten Realms. Chult is a tropical wilderness composed mostly of jungles, plateaus, impassable mountains, and belching volcanoes. This adventure is designed to begin with a party of four to six 1st-level characters, who should advance to 11th level or higher by the adventure's conclusion. About the DM My DMing style depends on the players. I will usually adjust the game according to what the party is doing and give a lot of freedom to be creative with their character development. Also if you want some creative homebrew race or class just hit me up and I will likely allow it after making some changes if it looks a little op. I also allow most books(XGE,Tashas,PHB,VRVG) plus almost anything in 5etools. In my games custom maps are used along with music and dynamic lighting. I run every week even most holidays so you can expect consistency from me. As long as there is enough players there will be a game. General Info - Party size is 6 players max in case there are attendance issue i might allow another slot - Sessions are 15$ each one lasts around 3-4 hours. - Dynamic lighting is utilized to make the game more atmospheric. - Voice chat is over discord. - The game will be long running.&nbsp; - For stats you can either roll or point buy. - I run when there are 3 or more players. Everyone is welcome. If you wish to join please comment here or send an application in the link below. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/340907/tomb-of-annihilation-mondays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/340907/tomb-of-annihilation-mondays</a>