EST Timezone. Will settle on ONE of these based on replies: Sunday Evenings Tuesday Evenings Wednesday Evenings Friday Nights (9 PM onwards) Early levels will be escapades in Waterdeep balancing the three pillars of play, chosen from assorted D&D AL module content strung into a plot, but from Lv 5 on it will be the MEGADUNGEON of Undermountain, ie. Dungeon of the Mad Mage hosted in roll20! That means a sandboxy dungeon crawl of Epic proportions with overarching quests and possibilities for excursions out of the dungeon when we feel like it, with the goal of going ALL THE WAY TO Lv. 20. $20 CAD by PayPal or eTransfer, free Slot 0 and free first session for late joiners My DMing experience is about 6.5 years, nearly entirely 5e and D&D AL. I get very positive feedback from my usual and transient players, after much practice. Still, I'm not at the point where I can craft a custom world for you; we will use the Forgotten Realms lore as the launch point. I intend to hew fairly close to the Adventurer's League rule structure to help guide things along a balanced and fair direction now that those rules have become unobtrusive and easy. That means likely no crazy homebrew classes/races, but we can talk. You'll be guaranteed to progress in levels at a good clip, accumulate plenty of gold as you find it, and acquire the crucial magic items for your class to shine. You're also entitled to rebuild your character if you feel the need to do so. Roguish self-interest is OK, but no sabotage of your party members or excessively edgy behaviour will fly.