Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problems with deleting a game

Hello, at the momemt i'm unable to delete a game. I get the window where i should write 'DELETE'. I do that and hit return but nothing happens.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
When I delete a game, it doesn't ask for "DELETE", but for "DELETE GAME".  Be sure you are giving it the full text it requests as confirmation.
It is "DELETE GAME" for Games and "DELETE CHAT" for Chat Archive. Crizzl said: Hello, at the momemt i'm unable to delete a game. I get the window where i should write 'DELETE'. I do that and hit return but nothing happens.
Funny. I checkt the window and in my Version it says only 'DELETE'.  But 'DELETE GAME' works, so it's a bug. Thanks for your help.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Ah, are you using a different language for the site?  It might be a translation error, which would be worth submitting a bug report on the Help Center so that they get that corrected.
Yes. My native languge is german.
Crizzl said: Yes. My native languge is german. Mine is german, too. But I am using Roll20 in English... Some translations are only partial because they are not done by Roll20 themselves, but from hired Freelancers...
Hi Crizzl -- Sorry about that, the directions are wrong in the translation. Our team has updated the text and it will be fixed in the next release. Thanks for letting us know!