Recruiting a handful of players to pilot stories tall mecha against pirates, kaiju, and dangerous other enemies! I am interested in running a Mecha Hack game for some players but wanting to judge if there would be interest in this as a paid game? The game would be run Monday or Tuesday evening at 7 pm or so for 3-4 hours (Central Standard Time). I have experience running a diverse set of games, but a mecha game really strikes my fancy right now! I've been a forever GM for a couple of decades and bring a pretty diverse set of skills to games. I am a collaborative GM and while I typically have a focus or main idea to get the game going, I have no problem incorporating ideas from the players to change it into a personalized experience. You can expect a pretty good amount of combat/action being a mecha game, with the majority of play taking place in the cockpit of your giant robot! That said, there will be moments outside of it where the pilots themselves get in trouble.  There will be safety tools in place and zero tolerance for hate/bigotry. We will have a session zero to determine specifics on safety tools (minimum is lines/veils, breaks, check ins at the end of the session), make characters, and do some early world building before getting started with formal sessions.  If any of this sound interesting to you, please send me a message so when I start up I can make sure to get you involved! I am looking to get started in mid to late February and cost will be per session (looking around 10 or 15 dollars). As it gets closer, I will iron out more and more details.