These games will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 15€  per session per person via Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Been doing professional DMing (5e) recently, so if you need a DM for your group, I'm always open to offers! What I bring to the table as the DM - On-time for sessions, and informing the players it's game time 1 hour beforehand. - Give a full recap of the previous session's ventures to catch everyone up to speed! - Communicate clearly and promptly about any upcoming issues. - Responding to any questions and requests in and outside of the game! - Treat all individuals  equally  and with  respect . - Thoroughly prepared for all sessions. - A clear verbal experience with a studio-quality microphone. - Great voice acting that brings life to the game you are playing in! - Use fitting ambiance music and combat music to enhance the game experience! If you have a group of friends who are itching to play D&D 5e and lack a DM, then feel free to contact me, and I'm sure we can work something out! I'm generally free every day of the week, so feel free to shoot me a message, and I'll get back to you as fast as possible, so we can set a proper time and date that will work for everyone! Here are some of my games with open spots! -  Cosmic Voyage Thursday -  Siege of Castle Rend