Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Having trouble adding Legendary weapon "Whelm" to my char sheet?

Hi All, Arm Wrestled the other dwarf in White Plume mountain this evening and won Whelm.  I can't find it in the compendium to drag onto my character sheet however? Its got a lot of additional things so it would be a right ballache to make a custom thing, and I'm not 100% sure I'd do it right.  Any help please?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Which game system and character sheet are you using? 
GamerMike
Plus
Marketplace Creator
You probably already have your answer for this, but I'll butt in.  I am assuming you are using the free compendium (SRD). Whelm is not in the free version of the compendium.  You would have to purchase the DMG content or White Plume Mountain content, since it is WoTC intellectual property.   Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but there you go.
Thankyou Both,  Yeah Basically I personally am using the SRD 5e sheet and I PERSONALLY don't own white plume mountain.  That's a bit borked isn't it, A DM can run a campaign we've all chipped into but we can't distribute the loot we get from that because extra money. particularly poignant at the moment isn't it!  Sorry for the late reply, we took a week off last week! 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If Whelm is in the adventure, it should be in the compendium for that adventure. Make sure the owner has set up that compendium in the Shared Compendiums in the Game Settings page.

Edited 1675195073
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Whelm is provided as a handout in the adventure. Since it is an addon, it does not have its own compendium. I don't think any of the addons got Compendiumization (I don't think it's even possible), though all of the modules did. Since they are purchasable as standalone adventures, I'm not sure that giving Compendium treatment to the larger book is a viable solution either.
Cheers , I've bodged together a +3 warhammer and a couple of macros for the bonus traits.  Bit pants that the Legendary weapons aren't draggable though. huge oversight IMO.  keithcurtis said: Whelm is provided as a handout in the adventure. Since it is an addon, it does not have its own compendium. I don't think any of the addons got Compendiumization (I don't think it's even possible), though all of the modules did. Since they are purchasable as standalone adventures, I'm not sure that giving Compendium treatment to the larger book is a viable solution either.