Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5e sheet within a Cthulhu Module?

Edited 1673995419
Just created a new campaign with the Lightless Beacon Module and on the Page to Create the game I came across this: WHY is the 5E sheet listed on there IF the sheet is PRE SELECTED and Call of Cthulhu?! It would be VERY NICE if this could be fixed to NONE as it was before the Change making the 5E sheet the new default!!! And if you REALLY want the 5E Sheet to be standard, then DO NOT DISPLAY IT IF YOU CREATE GAMES THAT HAVE A SHEET PRE SELECTED!!!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Can you give repro steps to make that happen? If I choose the module, I get this:
Keith, Of course I can. I did the following: Go to the Module Page "The Lightless Beacon - Call of Cthulhu" (<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/4537/the-lightless-beacon-call-of-cthulhu" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/module/4537/the-lightless-beacon-call-of-cthulhu</a>) and click on the "Free Module" button It takes you to the page where you can create a new campaign (set name etc.). EXPECTED: Only Call of Cthulhu Sheet pops up as it is the sheet needed for that module. What actually happens (on a different PC then my first Post) and even when using Private Browsing (Incognito): First there is the Call of Cthulhu Sheet (EXPECTED!) but DIRECTLY AFTER I get the "D&amp;D 5E by Roll20" Sheet! I believe this has something to do with the 5E Sheet now beeing standard in the dropdown for new campaigns instead of "None" as it was before that. I should also say that this is the only Module I tested so far. keithcurtis said: Can you give repro steps to make that happen? If I choose the module, I get this:
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks, TheMarkus1204! I can definitely repeat that. I had tested with: 1) Choose Create New Game from the My Games page 2) Choose the module&nbsp; "The Lightless Beacon - Call of Cthulhu" This results in only the Cthulhu sheet showing. Oddly enough, when I use your steps, not only do I get the buggy response, I get the sheets in the opposite order you show. I'll make a report.
We're taking a look -- I'll update this post when I have more to share!
Thanks Bianca. It'd be interesting to know if this behaves the same for Modules hat don't have a character sheet pre-selected. And following Keith it only happens when following the link from the respective modules page in the marketplace...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
TheMarkus1204 said: And following Keith it only happens when following the link from the respective modules page in the marketplace... Yeah, those steps were really helpful. I think the difference in the order they appear is likely due to the low speed of the Chromebook I tested on.
A hotfix for this just went out!