Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5E] 2 Players Looking for New Group [EST]

My husband and I are looking for a new group after ours disbanded a few months back. We've been playing since 2020 and are in the EST time zone. We're available Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We're pretty chill and are just looking for some fun times with equally chill folks. 
Would you be okay with an OSR game on discord?
My group is starting a 5e campaign (Tomb of Annihilation) around the beginning of February on Friday nights from 7:00-10:00pm EST. We use Roll20 for the game, Discord for voice, and Zoom for video (not sure if we will be using it for this campaign yet). Let me know if you are interested. Thank you.
Talks2Self said: Would you be okay with an OSR game on discord? Not at the moment, but thanks for asking! Kevin G. said: My group is starting a 5e campaign (Tomb of Annihilation) around the beginning of February on Friday nights from 7:00-10:00pm EST. We use Roll20 for the game, Discord for voice, and Zoom for video (not sure if we will be using it for this campaign yet). Let me know if you are interested. Thank you. My husband and I would definitely be interested! If you want to talk about it over discord our discords are Robin#9657 (mine) and  Meranek#6201 (his). 
Hi, if you haven't found a game yet,  I'm currently looking for 1 or 2 players for a campaign  that I'm currently running. It runs 2-3 times a month. Games our always on Wednesday at 7pm EST. The players are currently level 6. and its a run at Dungeon of the Mad Mage. I do my best to try to keep the balance between roleplay and combat. Let me know if this is something that interest the 2 of you