Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Charactermancer Is Minusing My Level Up

I've done it like 5 times. You can see the issue here... any thoughts?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Which class are you trying to level up?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Kilgs! It looks like Monk 3/ Wizard 2 trying to go to Monk 3/Wizard 3. My advice? Duplicate the character, if you have the permissions, so you don't lose any data if this doesn't work. Finish leveling, even though the readout is incorrect. Check the final copy. If everything is correct, except the level display.then you can fix that manually by going to the Attributes and Abilities tab and looking for the following attributes:  multiclass1_lvl set that to 3. class_display Make sure the level numbers are correct. Play around with the character for a while and make sure everything is working. In any case, the screen shot you showed looks a little odd in that both of those classes should have subclasses showing on tab 1, but they seem to be on "choose". 
Thanks for everyone's help. It was totally operator-error. The issue was I never chose a path for the Monk or Wizard class because I was still weighing options so it wouldn't let me progress.