Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM needed for an established group

Edited 1674064708
Welcome Dungeon Masters, Recently my groups DM for the past 2+ years has decided to retire from our regular games. This unfortunately has left us without someone to pilot our weekly games. We are a party of 6 players with about 2 years+ of experience gaming together and have an established game time of Tuesdays at 6:00pm Pst. During that time we basically exclusively used roll20 and discord to facilitate our games. Our group consistently attends each session with the occasional absence but overall is friendly, chill and cooperative. We love combat and discovering/experiencing the story along the way. Let me know if you’re interested in taking in our group and running our next adventure Dragonlance.
Feel free to DM me on discord at HeirofSolaire#5845 if you want to talk details further!
Hi! I have a free timeslot at that time and 4 homebrew campaigns in FR to choose from) So if you are not strictly set on Dragonlance, PM me. Here are snippets of my campaigns, just in case: 1. Whalebones, a tiny archipelago in Trackless Sea, always was outside of big hassles of continental life, but recently the tabaxi tribe shamans began to see ominous signs in their meditations, and the Maelstrom throws more and more strange artifacts on the sandy beaches, while the mob boss of little pirate town wants you to help him out with retrieving a chest of stolen belongings, from the days of his youth. 2. Neverwinter, freshly rebuilt Northern Jewel, just opened for business, and caravans from all the Sword Coast and beyond are on their way. But in the surrounding forest still lurks the undead force, and tracks of recent demonic invasion left deep scars in minds of common folk. A caravan under your protection must reach the city, but harsh winter and unexpected meetings may completely change your destination and your destiny as well. 3. Cormyr kingdom, currently is at war with Netheril mages that rule the neighboring nation of Sembia. But it is still calm here in the capital city of Suzail, so you can get quick easy gold working at Dragonmere Delivery Service Company, far away from dangerous wildlands and frontlines, or so you thought, until the night of Great Hunt when streets of the city are given away to bloodthirsty followers of bestial god Malar. 4. Magocracy of Halruaa suddenly returned to its place in Faerun, after a hundred years of exile at another plane. You are a part of the Government Magehound Unit, designated to the borders of the country to ensure the safety of civilians and to parley with old neighbors, not all of whom are happy to see the return of a nation of mages. Yuan-ti, desert dwarfs, and wildland gangs should bow their heads when they see a flying ship of Halrua once more, and you are the team, that will make it happen.
We have found our DM for the party. Thank you to all that have replied to the post. Good luck and happy adventuring!