Hey! I'm looking for full groups of Game Master and 3-4 players willing to participate in a paid playtest of an upcoming TTRPG that I'm helping develop for a Swedish company. Our writers have prepared a 12h-long story to be played in 3-4 sessions.  Please note, all the resources are in English and we require the participants to record and send us the audio of the games for the sole purpose of our internal analysis. There is no hard time limit but we'd like the group to start playing within 2 weeks of receiving the resources and finish the last session within 2 months. You'll also have to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with us. We are paying a total of $250 per group, paid at the end of the test to be split among the party members as they see fit, as long as every participant receives at least $20 from the pool. The game focuses on survival, exploration and crafting. Most of the equipment is constructed by the players from the foraged ingredients and body parts of slain boss-level monsters. There is a strong insect-world aesthetic going on. Once you sign up to the playtest, you will receive a package with rules, lore and adventure to play through and give us feedback on. If you are interested, please leave a message here or send me a DM, preferably with your Discord contact info.