Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rivers of London TTRPG

Hi there Any news on when Chaosium's latest release, "Rivers of London," will be adapted to Roll20?
Gauss
Forum Champion
I suggest asking Chaosium, that sort of thing is generally under publisher control. 
Chaosium says they're looking at sales. They don't seem to "get" that you can just do a character sheet and not a full on thing. Right now, we're looking at what we're going to run after we finish up Masks of Nyarlathotep (because after 2+ years, we just need a break from CoC) and I'd love to run Rivers, but no character sheet is a big pain in the butt.

Edited 1675633825
Gauss
Forum Champion
Perhaps I can help with the pain in the butt portion.  I have been using Roll20 since before the advent of character sheets in it.   What is your current setup for your characters in Roll20 (ie, the rolls)?