Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Warhammer Fantasy [WFRP] 4th Ed. Looking for 1-10 players. PBP. The Many Moons of Ubersreik.

Nestled in the craggy shadows of the Grey Mountains, the fortress-town of Ubersreik guards the Grey Lady Pass, the only reliable trade route from the Reikland into the Bretonnian duchy of Parravon. It stands in the fertile Lady’s Vale astride the river Teufel, and is connected by roads traversing the Reikland in all directions. The town profits from the never-ending stream of trade flowing through its busy mercantile districts, handling goods from Bretonnia and the Dwarf Holds of the Grey Mountains before exporting them across the Empire and beyond. Ubersreik’s roads are choked with coaches, wagons, and horses carrying goods to and from the town’s busy market places. Similarly, its rivers and connecting canals teem with barges, boats, and ships laden with all manner of cargo for sale and trade. News of this prosperity has spread across the Reikland, resulting in a constant stream of folk too poor to do aught but walk heading to Ubersreik in search of work. All this traffic makes the town surprisingly cosmopolitan. In addition to a sizeable Dwarf quarter, many Halflings call the town home. Humans from across the grand provinces of the Empire can be found walking its streets and drinking its ale. It is also host to a significant community of Bretonnian expats, and even a small Tilean compound. Prospectors, hunters and adventures strike out from Ubersreik to delve into the Grey Mountains, seeking gold, fame, or infamy amongst those jagged peaks. The town’s taverns, inns and less salubrious drinking holes are full of scarred, cynical veterans spouting tales of the violence and misery to be found in the mountains, but most wide-eyed hopefuls are either too brave or too foolish to pay any attention to them. Recently, Ubersreik’s rulers, the Jungfreuds, were controversially removed from power following a decree from Emperor Karl-Franz I. This unexpected command was enforced by troops sent from the capital, Altdorf, and compliance was mercilessly secured.This occupying force garrisons in Black Rock Castle, Ubersreik’s nigh-on impregnable inner bastion. Now armed soldiers sporting Altdorf ’s red and blue livery leave there to tour the surrounding land, enforcing the Emperor’s justice with scant regard for the traditions or the wishes of the stunned locals. The Many Moons of Ubersreik is a pbp game of 4e and set during the turmoil of the Jungfreud's family exodus and emerging civil war within the Reikland. This is not a weekly adventuring game or even a west marches style game. It is a living and breathing world where you make of it what you will. It is a grounded take on the Warhammer Fantasy system that concerns the stability of a single city and its people. There will be no tale of epic heroes on a heroic quest, but just people looking to get by when shit hits the political fan. As I am quite busy with adult life, I don't mind you leaving for some time apart from the game, but I expect you'll have the same view on me. Players will go through isolated anthology stories, with the potential of meeting up and exploring together should their interests align. While the players will go through solo adventures, the echoes of other player's actions will be seen throughout the game. Players may also be accompanied by other adventurers. This game is a hard 18+ due to the adult content and dark themes that are allowed. If this sounds like the type of game you'd want to join, then  add my discord Ghast#8953 .  I look forward to hearing from you soon fellow residents of the Empire! 
Shameless bump. Still looking for players.