Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF2M] DND 5e homebrew

Hi there, I am a newer DM looking for 2 more players for my Homebrew campaign on Tuesdays at 2:30 pm PST. Preferably looking for people who have some experience with DND. Game will start at level 1 and will have a good mix of combat and roleplay. We will use discord for voice and roll20 for the game itself. Feel free to message me here if you would like more information!
I am interested rachel I have played D&D since 2e, most experience is in 3.5e and I am newer to the 5e set but have a pretty good grasp on it. 
I have the free time on Tuesday and am looking for something to Play, I have good internet and Mic. I have played various version of D&D including 5E, other systems, currently messing if PF 2E as well. I love combat and Rp, Open to most roles in a party if you have something in mind too. Just PM me if you'd like to talk.
I am an experienced and would like to know more, if you still have a slot left available, please message me.