Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5E] (Mondays at 8pm EST) Dm looking to add 2-3 players for a homebrew game that involves post-apocalyptic world thousands of years after its demise.

If the title caught you then I hope you'll continue reading. You would start out at level 5 and receive some gear accordingly. I will somewhat restrict backstories as I wish you to start in this town I made but besides that you have full creative freedom. I am open to custom content as long as I approve of it. I am pretty lax on that but don't go making crazy things. We play over roll20 and use discord for voice. This is going to be a mostly chill game as I ideally want the players I have to make their ideal character and have the time of their lives.  Looking to start this Monday aka the 23rd but the latest we will start is the 30th.  The setting is Earth X000s in the future. There will be plenty of opportunities to unearth long forgotten tech and knowledge to help you conquer the long forgotten wilds that await you in the overgrown adventure. If you have any questions please ask them and I will do my best to give you an answer.  Hope to hear back from any and all who want to join.  Best of luck and happy gaming. :) You can contact me on here but if you want a better chance you can add me via discord. Brady819#7596 
This is still going on. Gonna be playing on the 30th instead. Hope to hear from whoever is interested still. :)
I'm interested in hearing more.
Gday. I spotted your game here on roll 20 and would like to know if there is still spots open as long as the time works out I have added you on discord I am ScruffyMadman67#9792
This game is filled at the moment. If spots open up I will be sure to update this posting to get new players to fill in. Hope you have a good day with finding whatever you are searching for. :)