Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][5E][D&D][Homebrew][Saturday 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm CST] - Kingdoms and Warfare! Chaos or Hope! The Choice is yours!

The abyss pushes the barrier between the realms of Endora. The undead rise from their cold graves. Will you save them or build a guild worthy of remembrance? Or will mortal pawns and their feelings not interest you at all? The choice is yours.&nbsp; Hook: Well adventurer, I've been told you have been looking for mercenary work. The life you are about to embrace is hardly a noble one and it's definitely not easy, but it can be rewarding in its own way. You are a hired blade, not some wandering hero on some righteous quest. The enemies you encounter don't believe in playing nice and neither should you. Just remember you're paid to get results. And results are what these folk need. Tags:&nbsp; D&amp;D5e / Dark-Sun / Post Apocalyptic / Horror / Survival / Strategic / Organizations / Dark-Souls / Witcher&nbsp;&nbsp; Tone:&nbsp; Somewhere between casual and serious. We're here to have an adventure, but we're also here to have fun! When: Every Saturday at 4:00 PM Central time zone (weekly) (3.5 Hour Sessions) Slots Open: 2 Where: Each player will be expected to be in Discord and Roll20 during the session.&nbsp; Roll20 LFG Listing: 4:00 pm <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/315760/the-scorched-sands" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/315760/the-scorched-sands</a> &nbsp; Roll20 LFG Listing: 8:00 pm <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/12078292/the-scorched-sands-2nd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/12078292/the-scorched-sands-2nd</a> Dungeon Master Experience:&nbsp; I've been dming 5e for almost 8 years, so I'd like to think that I can think on my toes. I was privileged to run a D&amp;D 5e game to level 20 with a completion to the main campaign storyline.&nbsp; I have half a decade of experience with running table top rooms at large conventions. I have run multiple groups at one time with perfect attendance for more than half a year. I’m experienced with D&amp;D 3.5, Xcral, Pathfinder, Dresden Files RPG, and D&amp;D 5e.&nbsp;&nbsp; World history: I have been working on this homebrew adventure and homebrew world setting for over 3 years and now that it's done I’m very excited to share it.&nbsp; This world setting was created by me by hand with many different resources. The Pantheon used is the same used in Critical Roll with 8 other homebrew gods and deities. Many gods use dreams to respond to players. You will find them in large supply when playing a holy character or when you have a patreon.&nbsp; Some historical events like the calamity you will find in this game as well. There are also historical events from a plethora of different resources.&nbsp; If you wish to know more about the history of the world I would suggest rolling in-game or asking me during character creation.&nbsp; Strongholds / Warfare information: The game will include Strongholds and Followers and Kingdoms and Warfare, the 5e expansion by MCDM Productions (No Book required). These books will add additional class-like features. For more information on the books above check out MCDM Productions on youtube.&nbsp; The Strongholds and followers book brings new ways for your character to affect the world and spend their gold. It has information for your base of operations and for chosen individuals that have reason to follow you. Some might include blacksmiths to alchemists. In that same eb and flow the Kingdoms and Warfare Book brings in organizations and warfare combat rules. Organizations bring more style to your party, all the way from Pirates to Nobles. Each having their own buffs.&nbsp; The warfare aspect brings army Combat. It has rules allowing you to grow your army and customize it to your liking, as long as you have the gold to spend.&nbsp; “Whoever controls the spice controls the world.” In-Game Rulings and Approvals: We play the official D&amp;D 5e rule set.&nbsp; We play with additional survival rules within the area that requires it.&nbsp; I have 1 homebrew class and 6 homebrew subclasses.&nbsp; All other Homebrew / UA content is not approved.&nbsp; You can ask for approval in certain circumstances.&nbsp; Flying race features are approved&nbsp; No Coffee Lock No Warforged - ( This race is not in my world due to the survival aspects and a few other reasons ) In-Game Information:&nbsp; This will be a free-choice sandbox style game.&nbsp; There is an overarching storyline for each story arc.&nbsp; This game will exceed a year of playing through each of the 4 story arcs.&nbsp; The Second Arc is between levels 6-11&nbsp; We have a 4 month leveling experience for the Second arc.&nbsp; The players are level 10 and moving to level 11 shortly.&nbsp; Roll for ability Scores, 4d6 drop the lowest. No re-rolls, no minimum.&nbsp; Roll20 Creation user uploaded. Each player has a stronghold and is part of the group's organization.&nbsp; Some players have armies and are experienced generals. Player requirements: Excellent microphone (Discord) Consistent attendance Some experience with 5e Some experience with roll20 No furries&nbsp; Ages 18+, no exceptions.&nbsp; Must be very fluent with English if you don't speak it natively. I fade to black in situations that should not be described by the Dungeon master.&nbsp; Backstory Requirements: a scene of 5 paragraphs of text describing how your character would react to something. All alignments are approved - ( player combat is approved to an extent but player death is not approved. I am well versed in this ruling / boundary. )&nbsp; Payment Info: This game will require a payment be made to the Game Master through Paypal and payments are collected on a weekly basis. Games start at $5 per session (4 sessions in a month). For more information on payments and available games, ask me. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
id like to join the adventure&nbsp;