Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Add Color Blind Options

Score + 13
Add Color Blind Options in settings
A vote for this. I have friends who are color blind, I have managed workarounds for them but it would be nice to have stylesheet switch or something.
Stephen C.
Pro
Sheet Author
It's hard to do this with so many things (including token bar colors) being set by the GM, but I'll support this thread, even if Roll20 eventually determines that it's not feasible.
Gold
Forum Champion
All Accessibility improvements Top-line Priority please Help making Gaming easier for More (All) people
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As a colour blind individual you have my vote! It's a tricky one to get right thought given the variety of colour impaired requirements. Myself, as a moderate protan, would have a very different set of needs to someone with tritanopia. Simple solutions like the ones trello use are potential options, the colours remain the same but the block get patterns to help distinguish them... blue becomes known as the dotted one, red the striped one etc etc? Rather than solutionise I'll just reiterate my support for this and leave the accessibility outcomes to the devs ;)
My GM is red-green colorblind and sets the default health bar color to purple rather than red.