Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [PF2E][Beginners] Looking for 4 brand new players to Pathfinder 2e for the Beginner's Box

I'm a fairly experienced GM from 5E but have never really played much of any other system. I'm looking for a group of probably 4 players that are also brand new to Pathfinder 2E to join me. We will make characters together and run the beginners box. Hoping to start this Sunday afternoon if possible. Don't need any crazy character concepts, we are just here to learn this system and have some fun. I will be using discord for voice chat. Again please be new to this system. My last post had a lot of people that were not new to it and it personally makes me anxious. I just want to run this without being judged by other people for my mistakes. If you have any questions let me know!
Hey there.  Never touched Pathfinder but I've been wanting to.  What time zone are you in?  What length of sessions are you planning and is it a one shot or something on going?
I played pathfinder 1 a long time ago but never played 2, would this disqualify me? If not i'd be interested in hearing more
Hey, I'd love to give it a shot. I'm pretty new to tabletop in general, never played pathfinder, but I've been playing 5e for about the last 6 months in person. I think I could be a good candidate, I hope!

Edited 1675498965
Been a long time D&D player, but wanting to try PF2e.  The only experience that I have with it is watching a couple of streamers. I decided to see how one of my long time characters would fit into the setting literally last night, and made a PF2e character sheet for him on their website, and he fits way too well as a fire elemental sorcerer... fore personality, think furry JoJo's character and you're not that off the mark, and after posting that I realized, this character is literally my Roll 20 avatar. XD
i not played  pathfinder in a long time  like to join in .
Have you found all the players you need or is there still room? I'm new to roll20 and would be very down to join.
I just started reading the rules. I would like to join.