Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [PF 1e or 2e] [CST] Experienced DnD player wanting to get into the world of Pathfinder

Was doing some browesing while looking for a new ttrpg experience I came across Pathfinder. While I had heared of it before, I never actually looked into it until about a week ago and now I really would like to play and learn the game. I have quite a bit experience in 5e DnD in both RP and Combat heavy campaigns. I have played most roles but lean towards support melee or caster. If you find thispost and have a spot open feel free to message me on discord. I have availablity most evenings (CST) except for sunday when I have a dnd campaign.  Discord: ThaBigman99 #1665
UGH! We play on sunday from 6 to 9EST.  We use PF1 rules for a home brew game set in the world of Conan.  If things change, hit us up!
Sent you a friend request on Discord. Play Pathfinder 2E on Thursdays at 8PM Eastern time if interested. We play weekly.