Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] 2 (potentially) players seeking long term campaign

Edited 1674539943
Hello friend. I, and potentially my boyfriend, are looking for a long term campaign that can accommodate two players on the EST time zone. I'm free most weekday evenings as I'm currently a college student with lots of free time on my hands and am free both days and evenings on the weekends. He works from home so he's a bit more flexible than I am and has played as well as DMed for longer than I have.  I'm practically a noob when it comes to DnD however I have over 10+ years of roleplaying experience. I don't mind a battle heavy game though. He's interested in Saltmarsh, the Underdark, and Frostmaiden. Same for me though with Curse of Strahd added to the list. But we're open to any long term campaign as long as it doesn't take place in space as I'm not very creative when it comes to roleplaying in space-y things. Thank you for reading my ramblings thus far. Preciate you <3. (Faster responses here : Celcius Hale#8244)
Hi, I'm currently looking for 1 or 2 players for a campaign  that I'm currently running. It runs 2-3 times a month. Games our always on Wednesday at 7pm EST. The players are currently level 6. and its a run at Dungeon of the Mad Mage. I do my best to try to keep the balance between roleplay and combat. Let me know if this is something that interest you and your boyfriend