Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for Avatar Legends group

Hello all! With the release of the new Avatar Legends TTRPG, I was hoping to see if there was anyone running it and if I could join! As a backer I have all the materials already so I will not need any additional, as well as being familiar with TTRPGs in general. I'm available most days aside from Tuesday and Saturday, and am in MST timezone. If anyone has an opening, please feel free to send me a DM with details or any questions you might have!
I would love to play game as well.

Edited 1675158310
I'm also looking for a team that can play mobile games online like league of legends, fifa, ... if everyone has the same interests or contact me.
Add me to this list, just got my kickstarter boxed set and would love to play
I would be willing to host game if we dont find anyone to host of us. If needed.
This is the first i have heard of it but count me very interested. 
Please do message me and all if I can join
I've read the book and would be interested if you still need players and it's on a night that works.
Ok seems we have 2 to 4 players. So I am willing to host the game. Please add me on discord so we can talk details: Avarita#6908 I am thinking either Friday or Sunday for game days.(To best fit in schedules as we are all over the world)
That sounds good. I hope I am counted as one of those players. mind if i add you in discord as well Avarita?
All that wanna play shall add me.