Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Better Way to Access Full Art/Token Library

Score + 14
So after over 1,000 hours and quite a lot of games, I am finding that my art library is starting to get up there. I went searching and found the ONLY place to delete items from your art library, is to go into a game, under the section where all of the icons are listed in that tiny little list, and delete them there. This is incredibly frustrating for those with more than a handful of images. What we need, is access to our full upload library, maybe through our profiles or something, where we can see everything at once and then have the option to mass delete. Hell, with that there, we could even upload directly to that if we wanted, and maybe have some organization in there. This would be extremely helpful for those of us with hundreds, or even upwards of 1,000 different images, maps, tokens and whatnot uploaded to Roll20!!!
I agree. The current method of organizing the library is a massive pain. I have a huge library and the only way of keeping it organized is the tiny sidebar list. Having a dedicated page just for the library, outside of any game, would be a huge benefit. A search finds there is such a page that has been deprecated. I hope that it can be replaced.