Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Disappearing Messages

Hi  I have a game advertised.  When people message me to exprss interest, if I read the message but then browse to another roll20 age before answering the message or inviting them to the game it disappears completely.  Not in archive not in my notification list or anywhere else - how do i find such messages?  I have searched all over and tried all links, nothing recovers it...it looks to applicants like I am ignoring them!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Geoff! Assuming they sent you a DM, you can find your inbox under your profile name. If the messages are not there, let me know and we can investigate further.
Thx, I checked there, no messages at all there. I suspect the message was a response to my advertised Runequest game, Pol Joni Pandemonium, the persons name was David M I think, but there are many of those in the player list. So not a DM, more an expression of interest in joining the game, which as I said, I read, but did not reply to or invite them to the game, and because I browsed on from there the message disappeared
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
For the record, I call "not it"!