Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Redemption codes for Creators.

Hello, I am a first time creator, so happy to be here! I see that Roll20 has redemption codes, I was wondering if, as a creator, I could offer my products to make Patreon and Kickstarter supporters at a discount? I have no idea how to do that, but I would love to know if this is even possible.  Thank you for your help!
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
You should head over to the Help Center (in the drop down from the Community header at the top of the page), and click the button to "Send a Request".  There will be options for the general topic you are wanting to address so that it goes to the correct people.  That is probably your best bet for direct contact.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Flute! I don't see the Marketplace Creator tag next to your name, so have you finished the application process? If so, there is a creator discord you can join where you can get direct answers from team members and other creators.
I have not hit the Publish button quite yet because I wanted to get some answers so I could write on my Patreon page whether or not I could other my subscribers anything. Thanks for the advice, I will see you on that Discord, Keith!