Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Missing Content

I purchased the Ghosts of Saltmarsh module and am only seeing Chapter 1 and Appendix A content along with magic items and monsters/npcs. There are a small handful of maps included, but notably not the maps for Chapter 2 "The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh" which I am prepping for. The relevant content for chapters 2-8 appears to be largely missing. I've tried re-creating the game and have not gotten any of the missing content I would have expected from the module.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Daniel! I believe that since the book is primarily an anthology of separate adventures, these are loaded into the game as addons. There are several books built this way. You can find them in the addon dropdown on your Campaign Details Page.
Ah, I got it now. Thanks!