Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

PowerCards API SFX Not Working

Edited 1675027544
Hi, everyone! Still new to my pro subscription, but my players and I love it. Especially the APIs. I tried to use one of Nick Olivo's (thanks for the videos!) powercards scripts to make an attack for my buddy's monk. It's titled Slappy Hands in place of Flurry of Blows. Everything works good, except the SFX won't play. The file plays when I click it in the jukebox, but nothing otherwise. I am on the same page as the player ribbon, as well. There is no one else in the game but me, logged in as GM if that changes anything. Here's what I have so far: !power {{   --name|Slappy Hands!   --leftsub|2 UA Melee Attacks   --rightsub|5 ft Range, -1 ki   --Attack 1:|[[ [$Atk1] 1d20 + @{selected|dexterity_mod}  ]]   --Attack 2:|[[ [$Atk2] 1d20 + @{selected|dexterity_mod}  ]]    --?? $Atk1 >= @{target|AC} ?? Damage 1:|[[ [$Dmg1] 1d4 +   @{selected|dexterity_mod} + @{selected|PB} ]]   --?? $Atk2 >= @{target|AC} ?? Damage 2:|[[ [$Dmg2] 1d4 + @{selected|dexterity_mod} + @{selected|PB}  ]]   --soundfx|_audio,play,nomenu|Slappy }} Thanks for any help! EDIT: Just realized, I didn't put in any way to pick a separate target for the second attack. Any suggestions there would be cool, too lol :)
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
If you are new to Pro and the PowerCards MOD, I recommend converting to ScriptCards before  too long. It's actively developed, not just in maintenance. 
Thanks for the tip! I'll look into switching over today.