Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk 2077: Unable to open Social skill tab

I can click on every other skill tab and have the skills appear, but when I click on the Social tab, nothing appears (edit and normally). I have to open up the custom skill tab to add in the social skills I want to make them available. This would be annoying but fine enough as a work around if I was just a player, but I am a GM, so it takes making NPCs take even longer to make. Because of this, I also can not tell what social skills my players have and at what ranks.  I have been struggling with this issue for several months and I have just finally had enough. Since I did a search for the bug and nothing came up, it also feels like a very unique problem. Please help! 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Which browser are you using?  Is it up to date? Are you using any extensions?  Have you tried Privacy or Incognito mode? 
I am using Google Chrome and as far as I am aware it is up to date. For Extensions I use Ad Blocker and Google Docs Offline. I have not tried Privacy or Incognito mode. I will try turning off Ad Blocker and Incognito mode tonight.
Apparently, going into Incognito mode solved my issue. Why this happened and why incognito worked is beyond me. Thank you for your help.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Incognito disables extensions. Ad Blocker often causes issues.