Hi, Today I encountered an issue with levelling up an artificer from 1st level to 3rd becoming an armorer. I've never had this issue before and I have tried it on new sheets and going one level at a time. After completing the level up I apply changes and the red bar comes up but never finishes leaving a bit at the end white. Any help would be great and I can give more info if required but not sure what else you'd need to know. (update) After searching through the help centre I found this which worked for me. If anyone has an issue with character sheets not loading correctly I reccommend given it a try Check the "Attributes & Abilities" tab for errors Occasionally, something can get "stuck" within the character sheet's attributes that can cause a hang up. The exact cause for this is unknown, but results in a string being left behind within the field that "confuses" the charactermancer. To resolve this, the GM or player will need to do the following: Access the affected character sheet Navigate to the "Attributes & Abilities" tab Find the attributes named "l1mancer_status" and "lpmancer_status" Select the field for the attribute under “Current” and hit Ctrl/Cmd+A to highlight all of the content Hit backspace or delete to clear the field of all content Close the character sheet and refresh the web page Re-open the sheet, it should now no longer be in the charactermancer Re-attempt the charactermancer