Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Uploaded Songs do not appear below search tab to be added to the game

Hi has anybody else had this weird issue. None of my previously uploaded tracks are available for me to add to the game (but I can still see, use and play them with no issues from the music tab in game). In addition, whenever I upload a new song, it gets uploaded successfully but does not appear below the search tab so I can add them to the game. The only thing that changed before this happened was that I upgraded my account to plus, everything worked beforehand.
Of what filetype is the track you are uploading? If it does not appear below search then Roll20 has some trouble processing the file... MP3 work fine, I am not sure about other types and codecs...
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I have noticed that I sometimes need to switch tabs and back in My Audio, or even relaunch it to have the new track appear, but I have never run into the issue where my previously uploaded tracks refuse to load at all. Are you at capacity on your storage quota? (Not that it should matter, but it's worth checking).
I was uploading mp4a but that was only recently. The previous files in my library are mp3s. I am not at storage capacity either.