Using the latest version of TokenMod 0.8.76.  Not getting the results expected when I use this ability script:  !token-mod --ignore-selected --ids -NN-kPxRsXcgSoxBZQGp --set night_distance|?{Vision?|Low,5|High,60} --set night_vision_effect|Dimming|?{Vision?|Low,2ft|High,5ft} --set night_vision_tint|?{Vision?|Low,c0c0c0|High,d9d9d9} The night distance sets just fine.  The night vision dimming distance and tint won't change.  The dimming distance and tint change just fine when used as individual commands in the chat.  When I change the ability script to !token-mod --ignore-selected --ids -NN-kPxRsXcgSoxBZQGp --set night_vision_effect|Dimming|?{Vision?|Low,2ft|High,5ft} Then the Low selection changes both the night vision distance and the dimming distance to 5.  The High selection changes both the night vision distance and the dimming distance to 60.  It works correctly when I paste it into chat, though. When I change the ability script to !token-mod --ignore-selected --ids -NN-kPxRsXcgSoxBZQGp --set night_vision_tint|?{Vision?|Low,c0c0c0|High,d9d9d9} The tint color works as desired. When I change the ability script to !token-mod --ignore-selected --ids -NN-kPxRsXcgSoxBZQGp --set night_distance|?{Vision?|Low,5|High,60} --set night_vision_effect|dimming|?{Vision?|Low,2ft|High,5ft} --set night_vision_tint|?{Vision?|Low,c0c0c0|High,d9d9d9} The dimming won't change. I think on the dimming distance change there is a conflict with your algorithm that checks the max/min values so you don't get a dimming distance greater than the night vision distance.  Just guessing from how it acts. For now, I'll split it out into two different macros for the low and high cases.  Thanks!