Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 2e

Edited 1675193590
Where do I add my saving throw bonuses to my saving throws on my character sheets?  currently, I am adding them to the item slot and then annotating on the notes underneath where the bonuses are coming from.  Is that the correct way? Or is there a way to add those bonuses from class without adding them as an item on the pf 2e sheet? Same with perception mods There is no perception skill that I see. Armor proficiency too? ---
For saving throws, you have Temp or Item, and select the associated ability, what other modifiers do you have? Situational? those I would just put in the notes. In 2E, Perception is more than just a skill, it is on the right side of the official sheet, underneath the conditions.
Jariath said: For saving throws, you have Temp or Item, and select the associated ability, what other modifiers do you have? Situational? those I would just put in the notes. In 2E, Perception is more than just a skill, it is on the right side of the official sheet, underneath the conditions. Sure but how do you adjust the numbers, do you add those as +2 in item or as you said description?

Edited 1675234669
To modify pretty much anything on the sheet, just hover your mouse over the section in question and click the gear icon to expand the options.
Teller said: To modify pretty much anything on the sheet, just hover your mouse over the section in question and click the gear icon to expand the options. okay but that is not a helpful answer, let's say you get +2 from something, how do you add that to the sheet, do you just flop it into the items, temp or? coz there is no other bracket to add it in, or as someone said add it in the description
I think we need more information, +2 from what? Are you talking your proficiency bonus? Because there is a drop down to select it. Your ability? Again, there is a drop down. If you are talking a feat that give you a bonus to fear and emotion on Will saves, That would be a modifier that I would put into notes and add it after the roll when it applies. One game I am running, the PC's get a +4 bonus on all saves for 24hrs, that would be a Temp Mod to apply.