Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

My Account BROKE

Edited 1675200414
I've tried everything. Around the end of November last year I went out of state. Used a relatives spare laptop to access my Roll20 account so that I wouldn't miss out on the session. I haven't had any prior problems with my account before then, but I couldn't load into their lap top (Its a brand new one they used for school. Nothing weird on it. No extensions, viruses, etc.) Couldn't load my game. Just stuck on black screen. Never had this problem but didn't think too much on it. Tried to load my game on my phone and had the same issues, figured it might've been something weird with their internet so I missed out on that game. When I got home the issue persisted and I opened my first official ticket on December 2.  And it's going on February and I've yet to actually receive any help from technical support. I've tried chrome, chrome incognito, Firefox, safari (mobile), other computers. I've cleared caches and disabled extensions. I've reached out to Roll20's support system and have sent them my console information, screenshots, and answered everything. I can no longer access these things, no longer DM, and have been dropped from a couple games because of my inability to actually load into a game. I've even had a DM open a ticket on my behalf and still nothing. The only thing I haven't tried to do is make a new account, and I refuse to.  I've spent hundreds of dollars and thousands of hours on this account and have old games and information that go back for years.   I've waited 3 months before writing this. There doesn't seem to be an actual fix for my specific problem and I feel completely unheard/unseen by technical support.  How do I get a refund for the books on this account, since it seems that EVERYTHING except the forums is inaccessible now. 

Edited 1675203295
Drespar
Roll20 Team
Hi there iemar, Just went to check on your tickets and I believe one of our support teams just responded to the latest one. This has definitely been a difficult issue to untangle, so I know I and others on the team appreciate your patience in getting information back to us as we've asked for clarification and test cases. I hope we can get this sorted, and my sincerest apologies that this has taken so long. We'll continue keeping up with your tickets in an effort to get things back to normal for you! Edit: typo
I still appreciate you looking into it, Drespar! Everything's fixed now and I'm just glad I didn't have to lose anything because of it. Drespar said: Hi there iemar, Just went to check on your tickets and I believe one of our support teams just responded to the latest one. This has definitely been a difficult issue to untangle, so I know I and others on the team appreciate your patience in getting information back to us as we've asked for clarification and test cases. I hope we can get this sorted, and my sincerest apologies that this has taken so long. We'll continue keeping up with your tickets in an effort to get things back to normal for you! Edit: typo