Hello, I am running several games on Roll20 that are posted on StartPlaying. Payment will be done via StartPlaying and an account there is free. As I cannot link that site here you can DM me if you are interested in learning more about each game. For now, here is a short summary of each. (Tuesdays 10AM EST, Starting Feb 7th $18/session ) Forbidden Lands: The Bitter Reach - This is the full Bitter Reach campaign for the Forbidden Lands fantasy rpg. Gritty open world fantasy with survival mechanics on a frozen continent. (Wednesdays 10AM EST, Starting Feb 1st $16/session ) Mutant Chronicles: Straffer Grafan 39- This is a one shot I will be running repeatedly for the next several Wednesdays. Its a great intro to Mutant Chronicles with a focus on horror. (Wednesdays 8PM EST, Starting Feb 1st $18/session ) Alien: Destroyer of Worlds- The epic adventure for the Alien rpg that captures the feeling of the second film. The adventure is expected to last between 5-6 sessions. (Thursdays 10AM EST, Starting Feb 2nd $18/session ) Alien: Chariot of the Gods- A 3-4 session adventure for the Alien rpg that captures the feeling of the original alien film. I have decades of experience running horror rpgs and have good reviews on StartPlaying from my players. If you want to know more about the games mentioned please send me a message and I'll give you the link to their StartPlaying postings. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $16-18/game session, payable via StartPlaying. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements